Thursday, October 27, 2005

Goodbye October, Hello November...


Hmm, 3 posts in September and so far none in October... such an uneventful month? Not so but just getting a lil lazy so before the month of October ends, I would like to leave a mark :) Jus in case I lose any fans of this blog...

Work has been hectic and I have been trying to get my act together lest I get fired! But well 'que sera sera' My team has been great and I am proud to say that my team is definitely the closest one and we definitely do share lives with one another in one way or another. In some way, though I am not exactly an old bird, but I hope to pass on whatever lil knowledge I have gained in the past months to the 2 younger ones in my team; I hope they will succeed at this faster and better than I have :)


The last weekend of October is approaching and next week will be quite a restful week with all the breaks inbetween *grin* November to me is jus a gateway to the wonderful month of Decemeber where I long for Christmas. It has always been my favourite holiday not jus coz of my faith but the whole 'White Christmas' carol that plays in my head over and over again jus gives me a feeling of serenity and joy that overcomes me... It jus feels that nothing can ever go that wrong at Christmas time... mmm, Christmas shopping is also a joy, buying for people things I hope they like and giving me a good excuse to get my shopping fix as well as to owe the banks more $ :)

Forgive my sporadic writing methodology as I write wat comes to mind so that you'll get the real me - WYSIWYG.

*yawn* gonna grab some sleep, haven't really slept well this week, clueless why... nitez people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home