Thursday, January 19, 2006

You're Beautiful

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
F**king high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

James Blunt

2 Comments:

Blogger JaCyLnnisM said...

Yo Prince Heng,

This song sure depicts most of your "bumping-into-ex-gf's" incidents yah??? hee.. (Just kiddin..)

I like this song too...but its kinda lame on the other hand too.. =P

Cheers!

2:14 pm  
Blogger Linhonweb said...

Oi, just leaving a note to say hi lah... hahaha... it has been a long time!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home